CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
At AllStar Home and Commercial Property Inspection of California, we combine extensive expertise in property inspection and combine it with state-of-the-art technology to provide you with an exact evaluation of how the systems in your home function using NON-INTRUSIVE inspection techniques. We follow InterNACHI standards in all of our inspections.
Our extensive knowledge in home systems helps us to locate problem areas and find evidence of any problems that may exist in the home. Some things, of course, are obvious, but we take steps to locate issues that may be hidden.
Some of the things that we can tell you include:
- Improvements that can be made to help provide optimal energy performance.
- How HVAC defects can affect the health of your family.
- How any defects found, if any, can affect your property as a whole.
- We can estimate when you would reasonably be expected to replace your HVAC system.
The property inspection process involves our inspecting everything to do with the property, including starting with the outside, at the roof, working our way down to the foundation. We then move inside to inspe3ct each and every room inside the property, including a representative number of doors and windows, the attic space, plumbing, electrical and appliances, if any are present.
When we conduct this inspection, we are looking for common problems, such as:
- Moisture intrusion, such as those commonly found in a leaky roof or a cracked foundation.
- We consider the indoor air quality.
- We look for evidence of mold.
- We check for combustion safety. That is to say, we ensure the HVAC system is vented properly as well as other appliances such as your stove and water heater.
- Any visible defects we can find in the shell of the home. Remember, a property inspection is a NON-INTRUSIVE inspection. We cannot report on things we are unable to see.
- We try to locate any plumbing issues that might be present.
- We try to look for faulty installation of electrical systems and report on the type of system in place.
We use State-of-the-Art Inspection Technology
- We use infrared thermometers to detect very small temperature differences between materials that could potentially hidden moisture, missing insulation or large energy leaks.
- We use moisture meters that detect hidden moisture and water intrusion.
- GFCI Fault detectors.
- Electrical testers.
- Gas Meter leak detection.