New Feature at AllStar Property Inspections
We’ve now added a new feature to the website: You can now book your appointment online! This is great for those who are on the go and need to get the appointment booked when our office is closed.
Simply click on any of the BOOK APPOINTMENT links at the top and bottom of the website, or the one located in the main menu. Choose the date and time for your appointment. If that appointment is available on the calendar, then the spot is yours!
What most people do not know as well, is that we do book appointments on weekends and even holidays! We do not schedule those appointments through the app however. Since there is an additional charge for weekend and holiday appointments, you have to call us to check availability and pricing.
Frankly, we’re pleased to offer the ability for you to book your appointment through the app. It makes things easier for the client, and gives them piece of mind that the time and day they require is available. Here’s how it works:
- You go online to our APPOINTMENT APP. Choose your date and the time you want us to be there.
- We will call you the next morning (even on weekends) to verify the appointment and to determine the exact services that you need.
- We will then prepare the service agreement and send you a link to the agreement.
- You look the agreement over and make sure everything is in order.
- If you find that everything is in order, you digitally sign the work order and everything is done. You simply need to make the property accessible to us on the day of the appointment.
- Generally speaking, payment for all services is due at the time we perform the inspection service(s).
- We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards for our services and will be able to process your credit transaction right on the spot at the time of service. You will be provided with a receipt through email, and an additional copy of the receipt will be provided with the full inspection report within 24 hours of the completion of the inspection service(s)